The Great Entertainer, Renovated Throughout and Complete with Pool
46 George Street, Barnsley NSW 2278
This generous family residence has been intuitively renovated for those who love to entertain. Set on a level north-to-rear block framed by a resort-style alfresco area and swimming pool, it delivers an idyllic lifestyle sanctuary for growing and established families. Spread across two levels and offering every modern comfort, stamped with an eye for design, and providing garaging, a big shed, and a carport, its well placed address has no neighbour to one side and is within a block of two pre-schools.
Bold in design, it includes five well-appointed bedrooms with the whole upper level dedicated to two king sized bedrooms sharing an ensuite and private balcony. A statement kitchen includes a butler’s pantry, and there are separate living and dining areas to increase internal flexibility. A huge outdoor deck is semi-enclosed and begging for a crowd to arrive, watch the game with a beer in hand, and get the BBQ fired up, all while being able to keep a close eye on the kids in the pool.
Perfectly positioned at the foothills of Sugarloaf State Conservation Area, Barnsley has its own primary school with the high school located nearby at West Wallsend, alternately, St Paul’s Catholic College is just 10km away at Booragul. Cameron Park Plaza, Pasterfield Sports Complex, and the new and bougee Harrigan’s Irish Pub can be reached in 4 minutes, while the village has a general store and great kids’ playground at Taylor Park.
– Modern family home, renovated indoors and out to present a premium lifestyle retreat
– Set behind a white picket fence with an automatic gate leading to a double carport
– Gorgeous kitchen with marble-effect surfaces, subway tiling, and shaker cabinetry
– Five bedrooms, three with BIR, two with WIR, four with a cooling ceiling fan
– Split system ACs in all bedrooms, the living area, and the kitchen/dining zone
– Along with the double carport there is a single garage, 9m x 6m shed, and garden shed