A Top Choice for the First-Home, Retiree or Investment Buyer
81 Brown Street, West Wallsend NSW 2286
This already great three bedroom home has been further enhanced with a fresh colour palette and modern breakfast bar, and would make the perfect first home or investment property. What makes it even more appealing is the opportunity to extend its footprint into the deep backyard to create a long-term home within a picturesque lifestyle suburb. To top it off, a secure side carport, a double garage, and rooftop solar panels are already in place.
Discover a home of comfort and practicality that awaits within these walls. The living room catches beautiful northerly sunshine, the kitchen is fresh and functional, bedrooms share a well-kept original bathroom, and there is ducted air-conditioning throughout. The endless backyard offers a lawned patch that’s worthy of picnicking and extends down to a beautifully created alfresco space where you can dine under the stars with family and friends.
Ready for instant enjoyment, this home’s address makes it easy to get to almost anywhere – the local shops and Workers Club are two blocks away, West Wallsend High School, the tennis courts and swim centre are a 2-minute drive, and West Wallsend Public School is 350m from the front door so you don’t need to move the car for a school drop off.
– Hardi-plank and tile home with a neatly landscaped front yard
– Light and airy living/dining room with tiled floor and big windows
– Sweet kitchen with electric cooker and updated breakfast bar
– Bedrooms are generous in size, the bathroom is a tidy original
– Two parking bays in the driveway, plus the carport and garage
– Moments to the on-ramp of the M1, near other major link roads
– 3.5km to Cameron Park Plaza, 5.5km to Edgeworth CBD
– Backdropped by the natural beauty of Mount Sugarloaf