Grandly-Scaled and Completely Rebuilt Coastal Masterpiece
6 Chorley Close, Dudley NSW 2290
Completely rebuilt with custom designed elements on display everywhere you look, this coastal showpiece holds a private position on the eye of a cul de sac and is bordered by crown land ensuring no one can build next door. Masterfully built, clever design and careful consideration of materials have resulted in a spectacular family friendly haven convenient to Whitebridge Village and the crystal-clear waters of secluded Dudley Beach.
Impressive in its sense of scale, this home boasts a whopping seven bedrooms, three bathrooms, and four dedicated living zones. The custom-made kitchen flaunts a massive 3 metre island bench and a full suite of SMEG appliances. No stone has been left unturned in creating this retreat, all floors and ceilings are new, wall insulation has been added, and there is sound proofing between its two levels. All exterior work is also brand new – including cladding, rendering and paintwork – perfectly complementing the new landscaping, new garage, new colourbond roof and new driveway. The theme of “brand new” continues indoors with a custom staircase made from Tasmanian Oak, a smart gas fireplace and custom cabinetry in both lounge rooms. Ducted and zoned air-conditioning keeps life comfortable and every room has a hardwire network system available.
Immerse yourself in the natural beauty of this suburb, where nature trails, a pristine coastline and water sports will keep you active. Two pubs supply the locals with good watering holes and somewhere to grab great meals, or you can head a few minutes up the road to Whitebridge Village for your caffeine fix or to shop for daily essentials. If you’re after a little more buzz, head to Charlestown for the region’s biggest shopping centre, a rooftop dining precinct, and Reading cinema complex.
– Flawlessly rebuilt home in coastal Dudley where quality reigns throughout
– Finished in a cool coastal colour palette to keep in theme with its location
– Expansive open plan zone with statement fireplace, encompasses the kitchen
– Adding even more versatility, this home delivers a fabulous opportunity to use a section of the ground level as a dream work-from-home space with the ability to create separate entry if needed.
– Unleash your culinary prowess in the designer kitchen, boasting premium appliances, a huge WIP, and a window splashback for a leafy view
– Three bathrooms including a master and guest ensuite plus main with freestanding bath and twin vanity – all feature handmade Blackbutt and Caesarstone vanities and heated floors
– Handy mud room, front and rear balconies, and a covered alfresco area
– DA approval for a large back deck upstairs and a ground level entertainment area