A Modern Introduction to Home Ownership
4A Kuraman Close, Macquarie Hills NSW 2285
This 3-bedroom cul-de-sac home provides everything you could possibly want in a first/second home or investment property. Certain to create a buzz with young buyers, its interior reveals smooth lines, a modern aesthetic, and a good dose of daily sunshine. When time outdoors is needed, a balcony with a far-reaching district view, a covered alfresco terrace, and a retained backyard with a lush lawn give you a choice of options, whether you’re relaxing or entertaining.
Perfectly laid-out, the interior flaunts two distinct living areas and three bedrooms, with two sharing a full main bathroom and the master enjoying the privacy of an ensuite. A Caesarstone kitchen, ducted air-conditioning, and a double garage with a study nook serve up all the additional features you’d expect in a home of this calibre.
Popular with families, Macquarie Hills is a tight-knit community resting within equal distance of Cardiff’s CBD and the blue water expanse of Lake Macquarie. From here schools, shopping and dining options are all at hand, and the opportunities to take up water sports on the lake are endless.
– Modernly built home, beautifully finished and perfect for a young family
– Staged over a single level with the automatic double garage located underneath
– Bright and breezy open plan living area plus a separate formal lounge room
– Island kitchen – gas appointed and fitted with s/steel appliances, including dishwasher
– All bedrooms feature a built or walk-in robe, a ceiling fan, and plantation shutters
– Ducted air-conditioning ensures everyone is comfortable no matter what season
– A great find for those seeking a modern and easy care lifestyle near every convenience