Live Amongst All the Action of Newcastle’s East End
210/60 King Street, Newcastle NSW 2300
Imagine arriving home, kicking off your shoes, grabbing your towel and swimmers, and wandering down to the sand and surf at Newcastle Beach for a dip in the ocean. Then imagine returning home and heading up to the rooftop terrace of your apartment complex to savour a drink while soaking in a panoramic view stretching from Christchurch Cathedral to the harbor and the ocean. That’s what life in the East End’s lauded Herald Complex delivers, and none of its residents are complaining.
Supplying the key to success for young buyers, investors, or a couple searching for the ultimate weekender, this one-bedroom apartment will answer your coastal lifestyle call. An ideal retreat from the city’s buzz with its open plan design and welcoming kitchen and bathroom, it catches a perfect north-facing aspect and includes a private balcony to unwind at the end of the day. The inclusion of a single car space takes the pain out of searching for that elusive inner-city car park again.
Location-wise, it’s incredible. Simply exit the building to find hip cafes, cool wine bars, world-class restaurants, surf beaches and the light rail. A Woolworth Metro is also a stroll away so you can grab your groceries without moving the car.
– Modern apartment located in the landmark Herald Complex
– Bright open living/dining/kitchen zone with a nicely off-set bedroom
– Stone-topped kitchen finished in natural tones, includes a dishwasher and gas cooktop
– Private balcony accessed via the living zone and the generously sized bedroom
– Built-in robe in bedroom, separate walk-in robe, and a store room
– Fully tiled bathroom, Euro laundry, ducted AC, secure car park, storage cage
– Secure complex boasting one the city’s best rooftop terraces
– Walk to the end of the break wall or up to Anzac Walk for a daily dose of exercise
– Invest with success or occupy and enjoy the very best of urban living