Immaculate Home With Easy Care Native Garden
34 Appletree Road, Holmesville NSW 2286
Presenting a golden opportunity for young families, first-home buyers, retirees, or people wanting to add their personal touch to a classic and perfectly maintained family home, complete with glorious gardens and located adjacent to a child-friendly park.
Welcome to 34 Appletree Road, a four-bedroom, two-bathroom home where you’ll have plenty of space for your growing family. Indoors, a large lounge area flows into a dedicated dining room and an updated kitchen with ample bench space, an electric wall oven, glass cooktop, soft-close drawers, abundant storage and a pantry. Extra storage can be found via a linen cupboard, built-in robes, and the multi-use laundry with a handy hobby desk. Three bedrooms are carpeted, with polished cypress floorboards and tiles in the rest of the home.
A step outside transports you to another world, where established native gardens attract birdlife, a private turfed backyard features raised vegetable gardens, paved areas and a fishpond with bridge and waterfalls. Your tiled, screened verandah is the perfect spot to unwind and enjoy the view.
Impressive in every way, this home is situated in a prime location with access to all amenities and proximity to shops, schools, sporting grounds, public transport, an indoor heated pool, parks, reserves and playgrounds. The local high school is within walking distance and the primary school is serviced by a school bus, plus there are excellent childcare centres nearby. Cameron Park Plaza and West Wallsend shops are only minutes away with essential services such as doctors, a pharmacy, a library, a supermarket, restaurants and cafes. Beautiful Lake Macquarie is a quick 15 minute drive, and commuting is a breeze with the M1 Motorway, Link Road and Hunter Expressway only a short distance away.
Offering convenience, comfort and ease and ready to move straight in, this is a home worth placing at the top of your inspection list.
– Single level home surrounded by established gardens drawing in birdlife
– Updated kitchen with glossy benchtops and a modern stainless steel wall oven
– Instantly inviting living room with smooth connection to the dining area
– Three double bedrooms plus a comfortable fourth bedroom, built-ins in three
– Two bathrooms, the main featuring a bath and shower plus a separate toilet
– High ceilings, two reverse cycle air-conditioners, solar hot water, NBN connected
– Lock-up garage with high ceiling plus a secure carport on a separate driveway
– Mature native gardens with fish pond, paving, lawn and vegetable gardens in a private backyard
– Tiled and insulated roof with fire-rated gutter guard and glass skylights
– Two sets of fire sprinklers
– You’ll never tire of the leafy views from every room