An Iconic Harbour View Defines this Sleek Apartment
104/17 Honeysuckle Drive, Newcastle NSW 2300
Defined by sleek design, high-end style and a never-to-be-built out view across Newcastle harbour, this contemporary 2-bedroom, 2-bathroom apartment in a security building presents an enticing opportunity to live within the CBD. Join the lucky ones and have the harbour and Honeysuckle as your playground with lively restaurants, bars, walking and bike paths all on your doorstep.
A superb open plan living zone takes full advantage of the iconic view on offer, along with the wrapped entertainer’s balcony and study nook – working from home is taken to a whole new level here. Both bedrooms are expansive and include a built-in wardrobe. Two beautifully appointed bathrooms include a generous main bathroom and master ensuite with bath – a rare commodity in apartment living. Secure entry and a carpark ensures this home will appeal not only to busy urbanities and astute investors, but also to discerning down-sizers seeking a sophisticated inner-city base. Imagine hosting friends against a backdrop of twinkling lights while dining alfresco.
Located directly across from Newcastle City University Campus and steps from the light rail that will take you directly to Newcastle Beach or the interchange for those needing a Central Coast/Sydney commute, you’ll love living amongst the city buzz, there’s nothing quite like it.
– Light-filled open plan design encompasses the living/dining and kitchen zone
– Sliding doors connect to a spacious terrace where the view takes centre stage
– Glam kitchen with island bench, 40mm stone benchtops and a dishwasher
– Cleverly designed study nook framed by a harbour view
– Freshly painted throughout
– Both bedrooms appointed with built-in robes and both are substantially sized
– Bathroom and ensuite enjoy a sophisticated mix of high-quality finishes
– Ducted air-conditioning; Euro laundry
– Glossy timber floors, new carpet and shutters in bedrooms, remote control blinds in the living zone
– First-floor position; secure entry; lift access; basement parking for one car