Stylishly Renovated and Serving Up Exceptional Convenience
74 Oakville Road, Edgeworth NSW 2285
Complete with superb entertaining credentials, this renovated low-maintenance home has been masterfully transformed into a contemporary urban escape close to the conveniences of Edgeworth CBD. With room to move and space to welcome family and friends, you’ll find yourself settling in and enjoying all its creature comfort for many years to come.
Fitted with an array of modern upgrades, it’s grounded by quality floorcoverings and enhanced by a free-flowing three bedroom layout. Along with a lounge room and dining room, open plan living at the rear enjoys seamless interplay with the backyard oasis. Here you’ll find a large and protected alfresco/outdoor living area, an in-ground pool with poolside cabana and swaying palm trees overhead, and lush turf to add a sense of luxury. Offering easy single level living and much more than initially meets the eye, items of notable appeal are secure parking for the cars and boat, ducted AC, plantation shutters, and a hotel-style bathroom with deep bath, along with a revamped master ensuite.
Renowned for its easy access to link roads and magnificent Lake Macquarie, this home adds another layer of convenience with Edgeworth CBD, including Edgeworth Primary School, Edgeworth Tavern, and Edgeworth Town Square Shopping Centre all within a 1km radius.
– Classic home given a modern overhaul, resulting in a bright and breezy layout
– Instantly inviting open-style family room seamlessly connects outdoors
– Separate lounge and dining rooms add flexibility, and there’s a useful study nook
– Gourmet kitchen featuring a 900mm oven, dishwasher, breakfast bar, subway tiling, and pendant lights
– All bedrooms are equipped with a ceiling fan and a built-in wardrobe
– Sublime bathroom showcasing a stand-alone bath, private master ensuite
– Dream alfresco zone – low maintenance and designed for entertaining and relaxation all-year round
– Attached double garage plus 2 gardens sheds, both 3m x 3m
– 3.5km to Stockland Glendale, 5km to Bunnings, and 5.5km Costco
– Ideal base to explore all the local lifestyle attractions, including the mountain ranges of Sugarloaf Conservation Area and the waterways of Lake Macquarie