An Inspired Design and Pool to Optimise Family Life
27 Palisade Street, Edgeworth NSW 2285
This spacious home melds a timeless design and peerless build integrity with contemporary updates to optimise every aspect of its family friendly footprint. In a premier pocket of Edgeworth it’s encircled by exceptional lifestyle advantages including proximity to quality schools and early learning centres, and being within 2km of Edgeworth’s thriving CBD.
Crisp white walls are grounded by timber laminate or carpeted floors. A thoroughly modern kitchen is a dream for the foodie, and the master ensuite has undergone a sublime renovation, exuding luxury with its deep bathtub and designer fittings. Bedrooms are serene, there is another ensuite off a guest’s bedroom and the main three-way bathroom is freshly presented. Basking in northerly sunlight, a beautiful living room connects to the rear terrace where alfresco entertaining can take place while watching the kids play in the pool. Alfresco areas are further enhanced by a leafy outlook of neighbouring reserve, where towering gum trees line the border.
Convenience is high too. The pressure is off the school morning rush with both St. Benedict’s Primary and Edgeworth Heights Public School within 1km. Edgeworth Town Square delivers all your shopping need under one roof, and the much-anticipated Harrigan’s Irish Pub has just opened to rave reviews in neighbouring Cameron Park. Exploring all the lifestyle attractions in the region is made easy with the M1 and Hunter Expressway minutes away.
– Seamless indoor outdoor living, sunny in-ground swimming pool, and two alfresco areas
– Spacious gourmet kitchen, timber benchtops, 900mm freestanding oven, dishwasher, and servery window to a skylit dining room
– Large master and guest bedroom’s, both with ensuite bathrooms, the master hotel-worthy
– Three further bedrooms, each with a robe, serviced by a three-way bathroom
– Fully appointed laundry, good storage throughout, ceiling fans and air-con
– Double garage with twin roller doors and indoor entry
– Swift M1 and Hunter Expressway access, 15 minute drive to Lake Macquarie