Family Functionality at its Absolute Best
27 Tibin Drive, Fletcher NSW 2287
Boasting all the hallmarks you’d expect in a fine family home including a modern open plan layout, a generous yard, and a double garage, 27 Tibin Drive, Fletcher is waiting for you to move in and start creating lifelong memories. Placed for convenience to schools, a medical centre and playgrounds, it enjoys having all the infrastructure you need for an easy way of life, in fact, you’d be hard-pressed to find a better environment to raise your family.
Set over a single level with dual sliding doors linking a spacious open plan area to a sheltered alfresco escape and secure yard beyond, keeping an eye on the kids while you’re indoors isn’t an issue. Bedrooms have been created as sanctuaries, and being placed away from social zones helps to guarantee a restful night’s sleep. Two bathrooms easily service the home and the laundry has direct outdoor access.
Popular with families, retirees, and young buyers, Fletcher has its own shopping centre where you’ll find all your day-to-day essentials including a Coles supermarket, a chemist, a butcher, a café, and various eateries. Childcare can also be found in the suburb and there is a great choice of schools nearby so the kids don’t need to spend hours commuting. Further afield, Lake Macquarie and all its hamlets can be explored in a day, with Warners Bay just a 15 minute drive.
– Warm and welcoming family home on a laser-level block with secure backyard fencing
– Sun-splashed island kitchen with a freestanding 900mm oven, gas cooktop and dishwasher
– Air-conditioned open plan area with dual access points connecting to the alfresco terrace
– Quiet media room to curl up with a book or catch the latest series on Netflix
– Ceiling fans and built/walk-in wardrobes appoint all four bedrooms
– Modern bathroom with a deep bath, a master ensuite adds convenience
– Good-sized yard for the kids and pets, space to entertain and relax
– Double garage and driveway parking, internal access for daily ease
– Around the corner from basketball/tennis courts, a sports oval, and community centre
– Be on the Hunter Expressway or M1 within minutes; 20km to Newcastle CBD