End-Row Villa Surrounded by Native Bushland
4/250 Park Avenue, Kotara NSW 2289
Holding a prized end-row position within a tucked away complex, surrounded by the serenity of bushland, and boasting a huge line-up of attractions within the suburb, a step inside this single level villa promises the pinnacle of low-maintenance living. Ideal for those in search of their first home, or downsizers and investors knowing the appeal of this address, a lifestyle of comfort and convenience is guaranteed.
Featuring two bedrooms, this timeless adobe has been upgraded with a host of inclusions, such as floating timber flooring and a renovated kitchen and bathroom. Increasing appeal is your own driveway and pretty gardens. The single garage with internal access promotes easy living, whilst the covered alfresco setting is tranquil, delivers a bushland view, and draws in birdlife.
Although this complex is tucked away, there’s no denying this villa’s superb convenience with Kotara Train Station, Joslin Street Shops, and tennis courts a walk away. Westfield Kotara, the John Hunter Hospital and McDonald Jones Stadium are able to be reached in a matter of minutes. Catch the bus from your doorstep for a quick ride to Newcastle CBD, city beaches and the city’s vibrant nightlife.
– Brick and tile villa given a modern update, bright and airy throughout
– Sunlit kitchen with beautiful bay window overlooking lovely gardens
– Open plan living featuring s/s AC and direct flow to the rear alfresco setting
– Superbly crafted and cleverly designed HIA dual-award winning bathroom with feature-tile walk-in shower with frameless shower screen
– Both bedrooms are carpeted and include a cooling ceiling fan and a built-in robe
– Dedicated laundry equipped with a handy second toilet
– Shop ’til you drop or catch the latest blockbuster at Westfield Kotara, moments away