Sophisticated Elegance plus a Huge Shed with Loft
14 Pallister Court, Cameron Park NSW 2285
Spacious, glossy and contemporary over a beautifully appointed split level, this elegant lifestyle base takes a stylish approach to 21st century living. Radiant with light and boasting every key comfort, it evokes a sense of serenity that can be hard to find. Along with an abundance of internal space and an attached double garage, you’ll find a huge 4m high stand-alone 5m x 8m shed with an internal loft measuring 5m x 2m.
From open-plan living, a media room and family room to its four bedrooms, two bathrooms and outdoor entertaining area, 14 Pallister Court caters to all kinds of buyers. There is plenty of room for families to spread out, while grey nomads will love having both somewhere to welcome grandchildren and somewhere to park the caravan. A jewel in this home’s crown would have to be the hotel-inspired master retreat – it’s king-sized, has a large walk-in robe and an ensuite with two separate vanities and a deep soaking bath – pure bliss to unwind after a long day.
Coming along in leaps and bounds, Cameron Park is home to one of the newest shopping centres in the region, is home to Sugar Valley Library Museum, and now boasts its own ultra-trendy dining and entertainment venue – Harrigian Irish Pub. Schools, childcare, sports facilities and the M1 and Hunter expressways are also at your fingertips.
– Generous open-plan family design plus versatile media and family rooms
– Dual sets of stacker doors lead from the living area out to alfresco entertaining
– The entertainment area is covered and overlooks a wrapped and manured yard
– Perfect kitchen featuring an island bench, 900mm gas-topped oven and dishwasher
– Glossy floor tiles add glamour to the main living area, window sheers add romance
– Four bedrooms, light and airy main bathroom with bath, breathtaking master bedroom
– Ducted air-conditioning, built-in robes, plantation shutters, quality carpet
– Internal access from the double garage, masses of OSP, and a rooftop solar system
– 15-minutes to Lake Macquarie, 25-minutes to Newcastle’s harbour and beaches