Entertaining Ease, In-House studio, and a Refreshing Pool
12 Bridge Street, West Wallsend NSW 2286
Updated to perfection and appointed with every conceivable extra, this ultra-comfortable home has left nothing undone in its pursuit of providing the best in modern living and entertaining. Big on appeal and with plenty of space indoors and out, here is a home where all occupants will thrive while being one block from the green expanse of Sugar Valley Golf Club and moments from schools, shopping and leisure activities.
A fusion of free-flowing living spaces and peaceful bedrooms, this is a home that delivers a sophisticated yet relaxed haven the whole household will adore. The inclusion of a separate internal zone with bathroom, office/4th bedroom, and studio with sink elevates flexibility, providing a great space for a home-based business and is complete with its own entry. A massive and enclosed living/games room to the rear and a sparkling pool bring the “must have” extras that work so well for daily life or entertaining.
Ideal for the family who values comfort alongside convenience, this superior package is a true refuge within a friendly neighborhood. It’s an easy walk to West Wallsend Off-Leash Dog Park and Oval, the swim centre, West Wallsend Primary School and village shops. You’ll also only be 3.4km from Cameron Park Plaza and 5.2km from Edgeworth CBD, giving you plenty of options for your weekly shop or dinner out.
– Single storey home given a fresh & modern overhaul, ready for instant enjoyment
– Positioned on a big block with beautifully manicured grounds front and rear
– Oversized double carport with pitched roof, 7.7m x 6m shed at the rear
– Huge entertainer’s room effectively doubles the home’s internal living space
– Glossy galley kitchen with massive WIP, modern appliances and breakfast bar
– Large, fully tiled family bathroom with two vanities, deep bath, separate shower
– Modern master ensuite, ducted AC, bay windows, ceiling fans, built-in robes
– Deep yard with established gardens and lawn, in-ground pool with shade sail
– Minutes to link roads to keep you connected, linking to Newcastle, Sydney and the Hunter