Let Your Imagination Run Wild in this 1980’s Infused Gem
17 Cambronne Parade, Elermore Vale NSW 2287
Taking its cues from the days of disco and retro-plush, the vibe from this well-preserved home is strictly 1980s. Super-spacious across its dual-level layout, here is a home begging for a contemporary transformation. If you have an eye for design and are up for the project, the reward on offer is huge, and we can’t wait to see the result.
Each room is infused with retro-cool, from the bold tile choices to the outdoor arches – it’s a masterclass in mid-century style. Designed for entertaining, the interior showcases three huge living areas over both floors plus five bedrooms and two bathrooms to provide a solid foundation for large families. Some of the renovation work has been completed – most of the carpet has been lifted and the floors are ready to dress. A far-reaching view stretches across the tree-tops and is evident from top-floor living areas and wide balcony. A drive-through double garage plus huge outdoor parking area will house cars, RVs, watercraft or machinery in comfort. There are plenty of upsides to this home.
This unfinished beauty also happens to occupy one of the best positions in Elermore Vale. Not only are you elevated to catch the view, but Hotel Elermore, Elermore Vale Shopping Centre, the skate park, soccer fields, and an Early Learning Centre are all within a 300m walk.
– Step back in time – this would have been the best house in the street when built
– Solidly built, this property has great bones, it just needs a 21st century make-over
– Superb walk-to-shops/parks/pub location with a sweeping district view
– Grand living areas, one with in-built bar and ornate combustion fire
– Gorgeous entryway with beautiful tiles and an original timber staircase
– Five big bedrooms supported by two spacious retro bathrooms
– New floor coverings, lighting and an internal paint will instantly transform the home
– A great home for creatives to let their imagination run wild and reap the reward
– 150m to Cambronne Parade Reserve, 2.3km to the John Hunter Hospital