A Model of Low Maintenance Living by the Coast
3/5 Norfolk Street, Fern Bay NSW 2295
Providing that wonderful feeling of escape while being moments from a 24km stretch of pristine coastline, this brick-built villa boasts easy care inclusions and is an ideal option for anyone looking for a lifestyle that requires less maintenance and delivers more free time. Only 25 minutes from Newcastle CBD and 10 minutes from the airport, days out and weekends away are easily achieved.
Spilling over a modern single level, its user-friendly floorplan glows with natural sunlight and boasts open plan living, a stone-surfaced kitchen, and dining area with twin sets of glass sliders leading out to a pergola-covered alfresco retreat. Two bedrooms share a full-sized bathroom – the main with direct access.
Further enhancing this villa is its coastal location placing you minutes from uncrowded beaches stretching along the Worimi National Park. Spend lazy days on 4WD tracks on the sand dunes to Nelson Bay, or take a refreshing dip into the beautiful waters that surround. Around the corner you will find the manicured greens of Newcastle Golf Club, and only 10-minutes away, Stockton town centre will meet your shopping and dining needs, as well as access to Newcastle CBD via a ferry service.
– Modern and easycare villa located in Seaside Village on the Pacific Coastline
– Lock-up single garage with automatic door and handy internal entry
– Split-system air-conditioning in living area, dishwasher and gas hob in kitchen
– Private courtyard with alfresco area, lush lawn and secure fencing
– 5 minute drive to Fern Bay shop for essentials, 10 mins to seaside Stockton
– Get your daily dose of exercise and walk to Banksia or Waratah Park
– 25 minutes to picture-postcard Port Stephens for more shopping, dining, and beach options