Low-Maintenance Living without Compromising Style
20 Gaites Drive, Cameron Park NSW 2285
Sure to leave a lasting impression, this home presents like new, showcases the best of contemporary design and will appeal to everyone from a young family through to the active retiree. Elevated at the rear to catch a sweeping view across the district, it’s a low-maintenance lifestyle retreat near every modern convenience.
Balancing contemporary class with architectural beauty, the elegant frontage hints at the style you’ll find inside. The latest design trends are all on show here, including a waterfall-edged island bench in the kitchen, an ensuite with his/her vanity off the master, and easy connection between the open plan living zone and the alfresco deck. The four bedrooms are made up of a large master and three further bedrooms anchored around a full family bathroom and activity room. The highlights list continues to climb with a formal lounge room, ducted air-conditioning, and a double garage with indoor entry.
Surrounded by green space at the rear border, discover the endless appeal of this popular lifestyle pocket 1km from Cameron Park Plaza and the brand new and booming Harrigans Irish Pub. Travel into Newcastle city centre in less than 25 minutes by car, or Lake Macquarie in less than 15 minutes.
– Two living areas plus a kid’s activity room, the open plan area flow to an outdoor deck
– Impressive island kitchen with 900mm electric oven with gas hob and a large WIP, 40mm Caesarstone surfaces on all benches
– All four bedrooms have a cooling ceiling fan, carpet underfoot and a walk/built-in robe
– Beautiful bathrooms – main with deep bath, laundry with external access
– Blank canvas backyard covered in an established lawn, fully fenced for safety
– 500m from Pasterfield Sports Complex, Playground and Pump Track