Super-Stylish Courtesy of Recent Revamp
7 Powell Street, West Wallsend NSW 2286
Crisp, clean and fresh from a recent revamp, this cute-as-a-button home has everything on a new-buyers or investors wish list. Highlighted by an easycare footprint and an on-trend colour palette, it sits behind a sweet picket fence and delights from the first-impression. When the weekend rolls around, stroll to Sugar Valley Gold Club and improve your swing or unleash your inner explorer and go bushwalking – Mount Sugarloaf is at your fingertips.
Headlined by bright white walls grounded by polished hardwood floors in social zones and carpeted bedrooms, its 2-bedroom layout may be compact, but is big on impact. An eat-in kitchen has an original fireplace as its centrepiece, the lounge room is generous in size, and both bedrooms are doubles. A shower bathroom has been given a refresh and the laundry is positioned off the alfresco deck so you don’t need to haul washing too far. Entertainers will enjoy hosting weekend BBQ’s in the backyard, where a landscaped firepit area allows you to sit under the stars, and if the weather doesn’t agree with star-gazing, the alfresco terrace is sheltered.
Simply exit the front gate and you can walk to plenty of attractions, including a sports field, tennis courts, park, swim centre and shops. And though you’ll have basics at hand, from here you can be boating or soaking up the café culture of Lake Macquarie in 15-minutes. If swimming or spending an afternoon sampling local wines is more your thing, both Newcastle and the Hunter Valley are only 30-minutes by car.
– Lovingly updated home located a short walk from village life
– Secure backyard with established lawn, firepit and a single carport
– Crisp white bedrooms serviced by a perfectly-presented shower bathroom
– Air-conditioned living zone with timber-lined walls adding character
– Neat eat-in kitchen with electric cooker and charming feature fireplace
– Link roads moments away, 30-minute drive to Newcastle’s CBD and beaches
– A dream first-home, modern downsizer, or lock-and-leave investment