Space Abounds and Weekend Entertaining Beckons in this Dream Lifestyle Property
12 Cahill Close, Black Hill NSW 2322
Dreaming of waking up to open views? Ever fancied living on picturesque acreage with incredible entertaining areas, a dream pool and Balinese-built cabana? Want to enjoy a country lifestyle without giving up town conveniences? If these things are ticking your wish-list, 12 Cahill Close, Black Hill should hit the top of your inspections.
Demand is high for rural escapes and this property does not disappoint Built as a country homestead and set over one sprawling single level with abundant windows capturing tranquil outlooks from every angle, this is a family-focused home that breathes life into semi-rural living. Cleverly zoned for premium comfort, an impressive highlights list showcases a sequence of huge living zones including open plan, a retreat, a formal lounge and an enclosed sunroom. Five bedrooms and two bathrooms will support a large or blended family, and outdoors a jaw-dropping alfresco area awaits – the pool and cabana are simply divine. A 6.8m x 5.2m garage/workshop, a single garage and triple bay carport accommodate cars and tools, while a 3.6m x 8.8m parking pad gives the camper or watercraft a home.
Just 15 minutes from Stockland Green Hills, this is an address that will appeal to tree-changers, hobby farmers or those searching for a more relaxed way of life without wanting to compromise on convenience. Also minutes from the M1 for a smooth run to Newcastle, the Hunter Valley, Central Coast or Sydney, Black Hill is one of those rare pockets of acreage homes where work commitments, schools and shopping can be easily accessed.
– Incredible tree-change opportunity less than 10-minutes from a major township
– Freshly schemed with contemporary finishes creating a style and a sense of romance
– Renovated island kitchen featuring soft close cabinetry, semi-integrated dishwasher, induction cooktop and combi oven
– Bright and airy main living room flows out to a statement sunroom with an outdoor feel
– Formal lounge and a large retreat – the retreat adjoins bedroom five, ideal for guests
– Upgraded timber-style floors further modernise the home, carpet in bedrooms add comfort
– Renovated three-way bathroom plus master ensuite, laundry with outdoor access
– Upgraded ducted and zoned AC (2017) and split-system AC, septic system replaced 2013
– Pristine in-ground pool with awesome poolside cabana – weekend entertaining just went next-level
– Cabana was custom made and imported directly from Bali to perfectly fit the space
– Superb grounds with sprawling cricket-pitch lawns, towering palm trees, structural conifers
– Space to add an orchard, veggie patches or a chick coop – hobby farm credentials are high
– Access Newcastle CBD in 40 minutes, Maitland in 25 minutes, and Sydney in 90 minutes
– Zoned for Black Hill Public School, transport options to Hunter Valley and Newcastle Grammar
– Very handy to the M1 and Hunter Expressway offering ultimate lifestyle connection