Vacant Landholding Ready to Ignite Your Imagination
7A Powell Street, West Wallsend NSW 2286
In a setting of outstanding appeal, this vacant landholding provides a lovely canvas for your dream build. Located for lifestyle excellence, it’s positioned a short walk away from a golf course, sports fields, and local schools and childcare. Largely cleared except for an established bottlebrush tree, you just need to pick a design and a builder to get your project underway.
A small town close to modern infrastructure, West Wallsend is home to a quaint village heart, has its own primary and high schools, and is minutes from the Newcastle-Sydney motorway. Cameron Park and its modern shopping plaza and new Irish Pub are a little over 3km away, and Warners Bay, known for its café culture and picturesque foreshore can be reached within 20 minutes.
– Cleared 476.1 sqm block ready to create a contemporary new build
– Easy site access with all services in place, fully-fenced and near-level
– Walking distance to sports fields, tennis courts and a swim centre
– Within easy reach of shopping precincts and major arterial roads
– 550m to West Wallsend Public School, 750m to West Wallsend High
– Golden opportunity for buyers seeking vacant land within a thriving community
* Power connection can be rediverted for $2,844.44