Modern Family Home and Modern Granny Flat on One Title
34 Hillsborough Road, Charlestown NSW 2290
This versatile dual-key property features a four-bedroom/one-bathroom home with two-car garaging and a modern two-bedroom/one-bathroom granny flat, offering countless possibilities. Reside in one and rent the other for income, explore the thriving Airbnb market, generate dual income, or accommodate family members. The options are endless with this exceptional property.
Ready for a family to move straight in, the main home features an open plan layout and includes everything you’d expect from a modern build including an island kitchen, a formal lounge and a double garage with internal access. An in-ground pool raises the bar for active families, and entertainers will enjoy hosting long lunches on the elevated rear deck. Set at the rear of the property, the granny flat has side pedestrian access and also boasts an open plan layout. Both homes include split-system air-conditioning for cool summers and cosy winters.
Charlestown’s reputation as a fast-moving lifestyle location delivers another level of appeal. This address allows easy access to a selection of schools and is less than 10-minutes by car to Dudley or Redhead Beach, and of course, excellent shopping, entertainment, and dining can be found at nearby Charlestown Square.
– Two well-separated homes on one title, both modern and move-in ready
– Ideal for housing multiple generations without being under one roof
– Separated by an inground pool, with each home boasting an easycare lawn
– Both homes are open plan and sunlit thanks to a due-north aspect
– Contemporary kitchens appointed with s/steel appliances, including a dishwasher
– Neutral tones, built/walk-ins to all six bedrooms, separate laundry facilities
– Quick access to the Inner-City Bypass for an easy run into town
– A five-minute drive to the natural beauty of Lake Macquarie