Generous Corner Block Offering Sparkling Lake Views
38 Kirai Drive, Speers Point NSW 2284
Offering an enviable lifestyle opportunity within one of Lake Macquarie’s most sought-after settings, this 609.2 sqm. parcel is ready and waiting for buyers looking to build their dream home in this dream location.
Making the most of its elevated position, the parcel offers views over the sparkling waters of the lake, while delivering an extensive frontage on a desirable corner block. While making plans for what you might like to build here, you can easily imagine the impressive outlook from an elevated entertainer’s balcony or fabulous front deck, perhaps adding to the appeal with a gorgeous inground pool or luxurious spa.
Mere moments from the lake’s edge, the parcel would be perfect for anyone who loves getting out on the lake or simply spending time beside it. There is a beautiful track that trails the lake from Booragul to Eleebana, popular with dog walkers and families exploring the area by bike. Stand-up paddle boarding is perfect on this part of the lake, while kayaking, fishing and water ski-ing are also popular. Looking for vibrant café culture? Warners Bay provides a picturesque spot to kick back with a coffee, surrounded by major shopping and services. Nearby Speers Point Park is a favourite with kids, while Speers Point Pool and regular weekend markets provide even more appeal.
– Pancake flat parcel within new development in highly sought-after setting
– Frontage combined on 31.54m2, adjoining boundary length of 28.05m2 and 27.70m2
– Wonderful views over surrounding neighbourhood and bushland towards lake
– All town services available, including water, power, sewerage, and NBN
– Elevated position approximately 1.4km back from the lake’s edge
– Moments from Speers Point local shops, primary school and popular Pippi’s at the Point
– Easy access to Speers Point Park, markets, jetty and Speers Point Pool
– Just 3km from Warners Bay foreshore and fabulous lakeside dining
– Also around 3km to Costco, Bunnings and just a little further to Stockland Glendale
– Direct train service to Newcastle and Sydney from Cockle Creek Station (3.3km)