Perfect Presentation and a Great Yard for the Kids
14 Hall Street, Edgeworth NSW 2285
From location to layout, every aspect of this home brims with warmth and welcome. Tasteful updates throughout have modernised the three-bedroom floorplan to enhance daily life, and a secure and generous backyard covered in lush lawn will be a hit with young families or your beloved fur baby.
With a host of valuable inclusions such as open style living, alfresco access from the main bedroom, and an updated kitchen, it has all the hallmarks of a long-term home. Off-street parking is a breeze with a drive-up carport connected to a lock-up extra wide garage with internal access. Split-system air-conditioning, quality floor coverings, and a crisp colour scheme round-out the highlights list.
The benefits of living at this address also reign supreme, enhanced by incredible proximity to a local pre-and primary school – mere minutes away by foot. Also close by is Edgeworth Town Square for all your shopping needs, and wining and dining is sorted with Edgeworth Tavern 1km from the door. A short drive to Speers Point allows you to relax waterside or set sail onto the beautiful waters of Lake Macquarie. Alternatively, Newcastle CBD is only half an hour by car, or access the Pacific Motorway within 5 minutes to make your way up or down the coastline.
– Updated single-level home with a great yard for children, pets and entertaining
– Open style living room extends into an island kitchen and dining area with yard access
– Black hardware, s/steel appliances and a marble-effect splash-back appoint the kitchen
– Three bedrooms, one with BIR, the main with glass sliders to the alfresco setting
– Crisply presented shower bathroom, internal Euro-style laundry
– Ideal base for a young couple, empty nester or a small family seeking instant comfort