A Sophisticated Renovation Meets a Valentine Gardens Address
9 Sassafras Close, Valentine NSW 2280
Modern living meets lakeside love on an easily maintained block in this single-level gem. Step inside and be greeted by a bright and airy open plan design while admiring the home’s renovated good looks that run from front to back with nothing missed. The only challenge this home presents is working out whether to enjoy your daily walk at gorgeous Green Point Foreshore or the recently upgraded Croudace Bay Park, you’ll live between them both.
Inside, you’ll find a light and open floor plan that creates a seamless flow between living spaces. The Caesarstone kitchen is a masterclass in style and provides a central hub for culinary adventures and entertaining guests. Four bedrooms are finished to perfection and served by two modern bathrooms, including an ensuite. A rear deck catching northerly light delivers a delightful space to start your day with a cuppa or end your day with a glass of wine. Neutral tones grounded by timber flooring and plantation shutters give the home a sense of calm and allow you to personalise the space according to your taste.
Location is key in this home, occupying a prized Old Valentine address where you have the lake’s foreshore, Valentine’s adored village and the waterfront bowling club all within 2km. Drive five minutes and be in buzzing Belmont or picturesque Warners Bay, there are lifestyle attractions all around.
– Fully renovated home located on a neighbourly and well-connected cul-de-sac
– Ideal choice for those downsizing from a large home or upgrading from an apartment
– Open flow lounge and dining rooms connect to covered deck and lawn beyond
– Perfect stone-topped kitchen with a gas cooktop, dishwasher, beautiful splash back
– Serene bedrooms, main with WIR to ensuite, two with a BIR, all have carpet underfoot
– Main bathroom with bath and shower, well-appointed laundry with outdoor access
– Split-system AC in the social zone and backed up by cooling ceiling fans throughout
– Double garage with twin doors and the convenience of indoor access
– Zoned for highly prized Valentine Public School and Warners Bay High
– Bus stop nearby for easy travel between Belmont and Charlestown
– Central to shopping and services at Mount Hutton, Belmont, Warners Bay & Charlestown