Family-Focused Home Directly Opposite Parkland
10 Jupiter Circuit, Cameron Park NSW 2285
Quiet comfort and parkside living are a match made in heaven in this large and freshly presented family home at the park end of one of Cameron Park’s best streets. Lovely and bright with a sequence of windows framing leafy green views, its calming palette, quality materials and natural influences underscore a true sense of harmony and wellbeing.
Classically elegant, modernly stylish, and flaunting big room sizes, it’s a four-bedroom retreat designed by Montgomery Homes and is a joy to live in with up-to-date elements on show and a highly functional layout. A choice of living areas, spacious island kitchen, landscaped grounds and two alfresco escapes make this a great home for entertaining with an easy indoor/outdoor flow that invites relaxation.
Opposite Jupiter Circuit Duck Pond, this is the perfect turnkey opportunity, prioritising simplicity to create a serene and wonderfully liveable family home. Enjoy the best of both worlds with nature on your doorstep and the buzz of Harrigan’s Irish Pub and Cameron Park Plaza just over 2.5kms away.
– Dual level home meeting a bushland border, further elevating its tranquil vibe
– Open-concept living, dining and kitchen areas form the social heart of the home
– Formal living room plus a flexible retreat adjoining the ground floor bedroom
– High-gloss kitchen for the gourmet, includes a full suite of quality appliances
– Stunning top-floor deck overlooks parkland, second alfresco setting at the rear
– Four well-appointed bedrooms, two modern bathrooms including ensuite, powder room
– Ducted AC, crisp colour scheme, engineered timber flooring, carpet, BIRs and WIRs
– Attached double garage with internal entry, additional driveway parking
– Childcare, primary and secondary schools within easy reach, select schools also nearby
– 650m to an IGA supermarket, minutes to the Hunter Expressway and M1