Contemporary Home with Pool, Punctuated by an Expansive View
17 Woodbridge Drive, Cameron Park NSW 2285
Catching perfect sunsets from the rear, this family sanctuary is ready for those looking to settle down in comfort without compromising style. Staged over a spacious split-level, it’s a natural entertainer designed to maximize its view and includes two cleverly created alfresco settings back-dropped by a colourful sky, one with a view over the pool. You’ll be relaxing outdoors and dining alfresco at every opportunity.
Modern throughout, the spacious internal layout can easily adapt to your changing needs with an open plan living area and formal lounge complemented perfectly by four double bedrooms and two bathrooms. The kitchen is a culinary haven featuring plenty of room to cook up a storm, appointed with quality appliances, and not skimping on bench or cupboard space. All the extras are included too. Ducted air-conditioning and a combustion fire assure cool summers and toasty winters, robe storage throughout keeps clutter away, and a double garage provides secure off-street parking.
An ideal location for families, Cameron Park grants you access to a wealth of activities, including unlimited fitness options for adults and kids at Pasterfield Sports Complex or a fun night out at Harrigan’s Irish Pub. Shopping is a breeze at nearby Cameron Park Plaza where daily essentials, medical services, or a quick meal are all on offer.
– Open plan living dominated by big windows framing an expansive view
– Enclosed alfresco area so you can enjoy the view in any weather conditions
– Elevated alfresco setting for outdoor dining or relaxing with a pool view
– Gorgeous in-ground pool to cool off or occupy the kids for hours on end
– Caesarstone island kitchen with gas cooktop, tailor-made for the entertainer
– Four huge bedrooms, the main with a walk-in robe and ensuite bathroom
– Family bathroom with bath and shower, and a handy separate wc
– Plantation shutters, rooftop solar system, automatic double garage
– Located minutes from quality schools, sports fields and the Hunter Expressway
– 15 minute drive to all the glory of Lake Macquarie and its sequence of waterways