Cleared Land with DA Approval for Two Contemporary Homes
15 Lipsey Street, Cameron Park NSW 2285
Located in sought-after Cameron Grove Estate, this unique offering comes with all the hard work done. A green title dual-occupancy subdivision with DA approval for two bespoke and architecturally designed homes, here is the perfect opportunity for developers or builders to construct the homes ready for sale.
Surrounded by quality properties, this well-connected site occupies a high-set Cameron Park location, from here Cameron Park Plaza and the new Harrigans Irish Pub are 650m away, Pasterfield Sports Complex is a 15 minute walk, and the vibrant shopping hubs of Edgeworth and Glendale can be reached within 10 minutes. A little further afield, Newcastle CBD and its surf beaches are an easy 30 minute drive and this address neighbours Mt Sugarloaf and Blue Gum Hills State Forest for weekend exploration. With parks, a playground and early learning centre inside the estate, this is a rare and highly-desirable opportunity in a fast-growth corridor.
– A large landholding complete with DA approval for two contemporary homes
– The site is already cleared, has services to the kerb, and ready to build
– Centrally placed in the heart of popular Cameron Grove Estate
– Family-friendly setting positioned amid other quality new homes
– On the doorstep of major arterial roads – ideal for commuters and travelers
– Represents a carefree lifestyle within a family-focused community
– Well-regarded schools, sporting fields, and shopping centres nearby
– An unbeatable project for builders/developers keen for a quick turn-around time