A Modern Retreat Bolstered by a Sweeping Forever View
40 Manlius Drive, Cameron Park NSW 2285
Proudly positioned and hidden behind an established native garden, this home was designed to engage with the beauty of its setting and celebrate the sweeping tree-top view on offer from the home’s open plan living zone and outdoor living area. Ready to embrace the needs of the modern buyer, here is a sanctuary that delights in both style and location.
Crafted without compromise, the layout has been carefully considered with social areas for entertaining, intimate spaces for quiet retreat and a breathtaking deck acting as a seamless extension of the living space. The four-bedroom footprint also includes a media room and as you would expect with a property of this nature, the finishes are high quality with engineered timber flooring and plantation shutters for beauty, split-system air-conditioners for comfort, and a view that will sweep you away.
Cameron Park’s infrastructure is incredible these days, and you no longer need to leave the community for shopping or entertainment. Cameron Park Plaza is a modern-day shopping centre with eateries, medical facilities retail stores, and a Woolworths, there’s an IGA nearby, and the sleek new Harrigan’s Irish Pub is the place to be, whether you’re local or not.
– Single storey home, elevated to the rear to create a far-reaching forever view
– Open-concept living, dining and kitchen areas form the social heart of the home
– Stunning deck for outdoor living and dining, surrounded by an expansive view
– Spacious media room and four well-appointed bedrooms, including a master with ensuite
– Fresh white colour scheme and plenty of natural sunlight create a bright and airy interior
– Stainless steel appliances and gas hob appoint the kitchen; main bathroom with bath
– Attached double garage and level driveway parking; second driveway with yard access
– Outdoor fire-pit area steps down to a secure yard covered in established lawn
– Around the corner from Busy Bees Early Learning Centre and Beaumaris Playground
– Childcare, primary and secondary schools within easy reach, select schools also nearby
– Minutes to the on-ramp for George Booth Drive with quick links to the expressway
– Immensely private and allocated to 1,347 sqm of land