Flexibility Reigns in this Updated Home and Granny Flat
21 Clare Street, Glendale NSW 2285
Ready to satisfy a wide range of lifestyle needs, there’s space to live and room to grow in this updated home and granny flat. Families will love the flexibility of a single level self-contained retreat for aging parents or grown children, investors can enjoy a lucrative dual-income return, and buyers wanting to get a foothold into the property market could live in the home and rent the flat, or vice-versa.
Bright and airy throughout its 3-bedroom design, it ticks plenty of boxes with split-system air-conditioning, a modern kitchen and bathroom, and outdoor entertaining areas front and rear, both radiating beauty. Separated by an established garden, the granny flat is thoroughly modern, with an open plan living/kitchen area, two robed bedrooms, and a chic bathroom. There’s even an alfresco setting at the rear delivering absolute privacy.
The benefits of this address are endless. Walk to TAFE NSW Glendale, Glendale High and Holy Cross Public School, along with a few grab-and-go takeaway stores. Stockland Glendale is 1300m away for a bit of retail therapy or a cinema experience, and Bunnings and Costco are within 4km. Then you have Lake Macquarie nearby where water sports, uncrowded coves, foreshore parks, and waterfront dining and shopping await.
– Single-level home given some modern updates and ready for new owners
– Light-filled living room grounded by the warmth of timber floorboards
– Modernly appointed kitchen and bathroom, both sparkling in presentation
– Three crisply presented bedrooms, all feature a BIR and ceiling fan
– Internal laundry room with a handy second wc
– Ultra-modern granny flat with open plan living fitted with split-system AC
– Gorgeous kitchen and bathroom – both finished in up-to-the-minute style
– Two bright and airy bedrooms, generous in size and fitted with BIRs
– North-to-rear R3 block with abundant driveway parking and a storeroom
– Approximate rental appraisal: house – $550 per week, granny flat – $450 per week