A Refreshed Three-Bedder with Separate Granny Flat
376 Lake Road, Argenton NSW 2284
Recently refreshed and in a super convenient location minutes away from the magnificence of Lake Macquarie, this single level cottage plus modernly appointed granny flat will make an instant impression on first home buyers, young families, or investors seeking a dual-income lock-and-leave property.
A traditional floorplan sets the scene for easy-care living in the main home, with three bedrooms and separate living and dining areas, all adorned in fresh tones and natural sunlight. A well-presented kitchen and bathroom are also ready to be of service. A modern granny flat rests to the rear, sharing the same crisp colour palette as the home and enjoying an open living room, gas kitchen, private bedroom, bathroom, and alfresco setting, perfect for extended family or as a lucrative Airbnb or full-time rental. A freestanding 7.3m x 4.5m garage plus a freestanding 12m x 6m garage/workshop add enormous appeal.
Super handy, Argenton puts every lifestyle convenience within easy reach. You can walk to Stockland Glendale for your essentials or to browse through retail stores, Costco Warehouse and Bunnings are a 2 minute drive away, and public transport can be also reached by foot. When the weekend rolls around enjoy dining waterside at one of the many cafes in lakeside Warners Bay or enjoy a sundowner at popular Pipis at the Point, just over 4km away.
– Recently refreshed home on a generous block, ready to move into or rent out
– Three light-filled bedrooms, two with a ceiling fan, master with a built-in robe
– Split system AC and open fireplace in lounge, timber-style floors in living/dining zones
– Freshly presented kitchen with a servery window, neat bathroom with bath
– Includes a separate granny flat with living area, kitchen, bedroom and bathroom
– The granny flat is modernly appointed and includes cooling air-conditioning
– Excellent garaging/workshop spaces paired with low-maintenance grounds
– Less than 2km to Cockle Creek Station for a Newcastle/Central Coast/Sydney commute