Leafy Serenity Plays Host to this Modern Home
47 Wigeon Chase, Cameron Park NSW 2285
Experience a seamless balance of space, modern comfort and convenience as the new owner of this quality-built home, ready for you to move into and make your own. Beautifully presented indoors and positioned for absolute tranquility with untouched bushland as one neighbour outdoors, you’ll be amazed by the serenity this home delivers.
Warm and welcoming, the tiled entrance gives way to the master bedroom and a study nook before connecting to a media room and the open plan lounge and dining area beyond, where a stone-topped kitchen sits at the home’s heart. Separated for peace and privacy, three further bedrooms are grouped together sharing the family bathroom. A set of stacker doors provides a seamless access point to an alfresco terrace and leafy backyard – a quiet spot perfect for outdoor dining and relaxation. Destined to be a favourite, this quality home also includes fully ducted air-conditioning and a double garage with internal access.
Consolidated by a superb address that pairs serenity with the convenience of having a shopping centre, childcare, sports facilities and dining options nearby, here is a home that will appeal to everyone – from first-home buyers to young families to investors and downsizers alike.
– Brick and tile home with bush to one side and on view from the backyard
– Light and bright open plan living merges with the alfresco setting, bringing the outdoors in
– Beautiful kitchen with timber accents, a 900mm gas-topped oven and dishwasher
– A media room/second living room adds versatility and a great breakout option for families
– Four bedrooms, the master privately set and featuring an ensuite with bath
– All bedrooms include a built-in wardrobe, both bathrooms include a dual-sink vanity
– Landscaped grounds wrapped in lawn and softened by the natural tree-line
– Secure double garage with direct internal entry, wide driveway with extra parking bays
– 15 minutes to Lake Macquarie, 25 minutes to Newcastle CBD and its famed city beaches