Family Excellence with Grand Street Appeal
4 Vesta Street, Cameron Park NSW 2285
Perfect in every sense, the contemporary build of this family home offers incredible light and space in a prized pocket of Cameron Park. Two levels of designer style, superbly landscaped grounds, and pristine presentation certainly set this home apart from the rest.
Open plan living, a ground floor retreat and entertaining deck provide plenty of space to relax privately or with friends, and the bright and airy kitchen will inspire you to try new recipes on family and friends. Three top-floor and one ground-floor bedrooms cater perfectly to family life, with two bathrooms allowing daily convenience to remain high. Every detail has been carefully considered, from the quality internal fittings to the immaculate grounds. This is a home where all you need to do is unpack.
High-set and standing proud, its location is as perfect as its position. Duck out for a quick shop at Cameron Park Plaza or head to Harrigans Irish Pub for a meal – both are a mere 1300m away. Commuters will enjoy the ease of reaching the M1 and Hunter Expressway in minutes, and the kids will be zoned for Edgeworth Primary and Glendale Technology High Schools, both close by to take the stress out of the daily school run.
– Faultless family home set over two meticulously appointed levels
– Vast open-plan living/dining/kitchen opens to a sunny alfresco deck
– Caesarstone kitchen with glass splashback and modern appliances
– Second living area downstairs – ideal as a teen retreat or home office
– Oversized master bedroom with walk-in wardrobe and ensuite
– Ducted AC, ceiling fans, plantation shutters, carpeted and tiled floors
– Double garage with auto door and internal entry, rooftop solar system
– Superb family address, easy access to schools, shopping, eateries and sports facilities