Crisp Presentation and Ready for Immediate Enjoyment
7 Crystal Street, Edgeworth NSW 2285
Brimming with modern appeal, this quality home offers a smart upgrade from apartment living or a perfectly presented retreat for a first-time buyer, young family or retiree seeking a ready-to-love home within a central lifestyle location and without compromising space.
Crisply presented within a traditional three-bedroom layout, it features a stylishly renovated kitchen and bathroom, and easy flow between a large living room and a family dining space. Tradies or the home handyman will be impressed by a standalone brick-built garage that doubles up as a useful workshop and includes a bathroom. A secure backyard basks in northerly sunshine, includes a garden shed for extra storage, and is a breeze to maintain.
Edgeworth is loved by many for its easy access to a host of lifestyle attractions including sports fields, eateries, and Lake Macquarie. It also delivers convenience in spades with Edgeworth CBD boasting a good retail strip along with a modern shopping centre. From here you are also 600m from Edgeworth Heights Public, so you won’t need a car for the school run.
– Renovated three-bedder occupying a generous and secure lifestyle parcel
– Split-system AC and a combustion fire appoint the inviting lounge room
– Separate dining area adjoins the kitchen for effortless entertaining
– Island kitchen featuring flawless stone benchtops and s/steel appliances
– Bedrooms share a full modern bathroom and all include a BIR, AC in main
– Cooling ceiling fans, plantation shutters and a renovated laundry add appeal
– Glossy and heard-wearing floor tiles appoint the kitchen and dining area
– North-to-rear aspect with the backyard fully fenced and lawn-covered
– Secure driveway and a garage that doubles as an entertaining area/workshop
– Shop locally at Edgeworth or head to Cameron Park Plaza, both within 2.4km
– 25 minute drive to Newcastle CBD and city beaches via major link roads