Retro-Fitted Home on Bumper Lifestyle Block
38 Laidley Street, West Wallsend NSW 2286
Delivering significant appeal, this 1012m2 huge parcel of land lends itself to all types of future projects, from a full dual-occupancy build to a granny flat for the in-laws to a major renovation including a substantial extension (STCA). And with West Wallsend experiencing real growth, now is the time to get your plans in place.
Currently offering a dearly loved home single-level home with a practical 3-bedroom floorplan and solid hardi-plank and tile construction, owner/builders could live and renovate the home while a second dwelling is built, or a young couple could move in and add their creative stamp while considering future plans.
Capped off by a great location, this village-central address is surrounded by lifestyle amenities, including Sugar Valley’s par-3 golf course, West Wallsend swim centre and a collection of sports grounds and parks. You can walk younger children 450m to West Wallsend Public School while older children can walk the 850m to the local high school. Harrigan’s Irish pub calls for a fun night out and Cameron Park Plaza is a modern shopping centre for your weekly shop – and both are within a 5 minute drive.
– Classically laid-out three-bedroom home sitting toward the front of a 1012 sqm block
– L-shaped living/dining room with polished floorboards and big picture windows
– Vintage kitchen and bathroom, both useable but ripe for a modern renovation
– Deep block with single garage – extend the home, add a pool/granny flat/garaging STCA
– Potential to add a second dwelling and subdivide STCA
– 12 minute drive to Glendale, 15 minute drive to Costco Warehouse or Bunnings
– 4 minute drive to the M1, 7 mins to the Hunter Expressway, 30 mins to Newcastle
– Council Rates: Approx. $508 per quarter
– Water Rates: Approx. $818.69 per annum.