Low-Maintenance Living Without Compromising Style
30 Preston Place, Cameron Park NSW 2285
A blissful amalgamation of modern style and low-maintenance living, this well-proportioned three-bedder impresses as an idyllic lifestyle home and a relaxed entertainer. Bursting with comfort and leaving you with more free time on weekends, it includes a lovely rear deck allowing you to spend quality time with family and friends and less on daily upkeep.
Immaculately kept and wonderfully practical, here is a move-in ready home boasting every key comfort. An open plan social zone extends to the deck for seamless alfresco dining, the master with ensuite is placed to one side for privacy, and the other two bedrooms are located on another wing and anchored by a contemporary bathroom. If you love to cook up a storm, you’ll love the kitchen – it is bright and airy, stone-topped and well-equipped.
Tucked in a quiet neighbourhood within a community that continually adds more strings to its bow, Cameron Park is now home to a major shopping complex with Woolworths, an IGA supermarket, a premium sports complex, the Sugar Valley library museum and the just-opened Harrigan’s Irish pub. Link roads and expressways are on the doorstep making a Hunter Valley, Central Coast and Sydney commute accessible, and you can reach Newcastle’s CBD within 25 minutes in good traffic.
– Stand-alone home, brick and iron construction, positioned on an easycare corner block
– Attached double garage boasting direct internal access – unpacking groceries is a breeze
– Lovely kitchen with a breakfast bar, gas cooktop, dishwasher and classy pendant lights
– Split-system AC and hard-wearing floor tiles appoint the open plan living/dining domain
– Light and airy main bathroom with a freestanding bath to relax and a separate shower
– Three bedrooms, all with ceiling fans and carpet, main with WIR, other with BIRs
– Neutral tones throughout allow you to easily style the home to your individual taste
– Cleverly zoned deck with covered lounge area framed by hedges and an open dining space
– 400m to Busy Bees Preston Place, 3 minute drive to Pasterfield Sports Complex and BMX track