A Charming Springboard into a Super-Central Suburb
11 Gregory Parade, Kotara NSW 2289
Personality-packed and move-in ready, this single-level gem will instantly catch the attention of young buyers eager to continue the cosmetic transformation with their own brand of style. Full of some fun retro features, you may choose to keep some of the original elements to retain the charm of this well-located home or replace them over time, either way you’ll be rewarded with a great home in a suburb that always holds value.
Remarkably practical, its interior layout comprises two bedrooms and free-flowing living, dining and sunrooms, all anchored by a charming vintage kitchen. A large ground-floor retreat serves up endless options and is perfect if you need a home office or extra bedroom. Positioned on a garden block where thriving greenery forms a natural privacy screen, the surrounding yard is a beautiful outdoor escape when you need a breath of fresh air.
If you’re looking for an effortless lifestyle, you can’t go past Kotara. Home to one of the region’s largest shopping centres and within a 15-minute drive of stunning beaches and Lake Macquarie, with charming village hubs even closer, you’ll love this home’s vicinity to shops, casual and high-end dining, quality schools and leisure activities.
– Leafy street appeal with easy drive-up access to a single carport
– Open-style living/dining with polished floorboards and split-system AC
– Cool vintage kitchen with leather-studded breakfast bar adding retro-charm
– Rear sunroom lined with a wall of windows to frame a tree-top view
– Two double bedrooms, each with a ceiling fan, one with robe storage
– Generous yard sloping down from the home – tree-dotted and lawned
– Near Club Kotara, Kotara Station, Westfield and Kotara Homemakers Centre