Step-Up from Apartment Living or Retire into Contemporary Style
35 Stollery Drive, Cameron Park NSW 2285
If it’s a relaxed lifestyle you’re after within an ultra-modern home, this brand new split-level haven comes with everything you need and more. This is an especially tempting prospect for retirees not wanting to forfeit too much space but don’t want the hassle of looking after a big yard, or anyone seeking low maintenance living with daily essentials in easy reach.
Turning your head to this brick and tile beauty’s interior, living areas never looked so good with an open plan kitchen/dining zone stepping up to the lounge room and out to a covered alfresco entertaining area. Two of the three bedrooms sit on a split level, and all are placed to catch a tranquil view of the dense bushland located directly opposite. Ducted air-conditioning assures cool summers and warm winters and a double garage offers the convenience of internal access. Flawlessly presented, you can move straight in without a worry in the world.
Growing in popularity, Cameron Park boasts its own childcare centres, playgrounds, sports facilities, shopping plaza and Irish Pub, with plenty of nearby green space making it easy to get outdoors and get active. Minutes from the M1 and M15 make commuting a breeze, and Newcastle CBD is a straightforward 25 minute drive for surf beaches or a world class dining experience.
– Spacious brick and tile home on low up-keep block with a secure backyard
– Chic black and white Caesarstone kitchen with gas cooktop, dishwasher and fab WIP
– Open-flow living and dining zones cleverly staged across a split-level
– Three carpeted bedrooms, each with built or walk-in robe, master with ensuite
– Full-size main bathroom with separate shower and bath
– Sleek kerb appeal, automatic double garage, neatly landscaped
– 15 minutes from Lake Macquarie, Costco Warehouse, and Bunnings