Ultimate Comfort on a Garden Block, Metres from Reserve
23 Rayford Street, Warners Bay NSW 2282
Find ultimate peace in this serene cul-de-sac, where you’ll be metres from lush reserve, and your full-length balcony treats you to tree-top views, instantly elevating your mood. Life here is all about peace, yet everything you need to thrive is just moments away. Timeless in its design and sitting on a generous garden block, this lakeside gem delivers comfort in spades and is as neat-as-a-pin, giving you options to move in and enjoy, or add some more modern touches to give it your own stamp.
Set over two levels with the ground floor serving up a versatile teen retreat and the home’s third bathroom, this three-bedroom retreat is all about comfort. A spacious open-style living and dining domain flows into a well-appointed timber kitchen with a breakfast bar, where family chats and gatherings will naturally take place. Bedrooms are serene spaces each including a built or walk-in wardrobe and a ceiling fan. Two bathrooms service the top floor, one an updated ensuite, the other a three-way bathroom with dual sink vanity. Ducted air-conditioning will keep you cool in summer and toasty in winter, and custom plantation shutters dress the windows for added style.
Home to an endless array of cafes, restaurants and bespoke shops, Warners Bay is a cosmopolitan hub for waterside dining and shopping, while also giving locals access to supermarkets and services. Along with all the water activities that take place in and on Lake Macquarie, there are great walking tracks for the active buyer and of course, the lake-hugging cycle-way that takes you from village to village.
– Quality built brick and tile home with rooftop solar system and a double garage
– Easy flow between the kitchen, dining and living zone, large ground level retreat
– Immaculately presented kitchen with upgraded stainless steel appliances
– Polished floorboards and carpet ground the home adding quality and comfort
– 1700m to Warners Bay CBD, 400m to Warners Bay Private Hospital
– Less than 2km to the picturesque foreshore and lakeside playgrounds
– 5.5km to Costco Warehouse, 7.5km to Stockland Glendale’s shops, eateries and cinemas
– Council Rates: Approx. $400 per quarter
– Water Rates: Approx. $589 per quarter