Immaculate Entertainer Moments From Lake Macquarie
2 Bluerock Close, Fennell Bay NSW 2283
Situated on the quiet fringes of Fennell Bay, this gorgeous family home creates a serene retreat, moments from the shores of Lake Macquarie. Abundant in its offering of versatile living space, the home provides each member of the family their own space to retreat to, while also making it easy to come together for quality family time. That might involve splashing around in the sparkling inground pool, or perhaps having friends over to enjoy a lazy weekend BBQ on the fabulous wraparound verandah. Either way, entertaining is relaxed and downtime is effortless.
Absolutely ideal for large families, the home delivers an expanse of living and sleep space over two carefully considered levels. Through the upper level, a vast master with walk-in robe and ensuite is joined by three generous robed bedrooms, a spotless main bathroom and rumpus. Prized open-plan living features alongside a separate lounge room downstairs, centred around an elegant kitchen. There is also a flexi fifth bedroom, which could function as a home office or media room, plus a third full bathroom and laundry.
As for location, you have everything you need within easy reach. Whether you want try your hand at stand-up paddle boarding or hook a line in the lake, the tranquil waters of Lake Macquarie are just moments away. You can get all your essentials a short drive away in Toronto, which also offers relaxed lakeside dining and a host of handy services. Public and private schools are closeby, as is Fassifern Station, which provides direct train access to Newcastle and Sydney.
– Immaculate double-storey brick-and-tile residence surrounded by other quality homes
– Large corner block set at the quiet edges of Fennell Bay, fringed by bushland
– Impeccably presented interior elevated by contemporary neutral palette and new flooring throughout
– Fantastic versatility through three separate living spaces, designed with the modern family in mind
– Gourmet kitchen boasts sleek quality cabinetry offset by black stone benchtops, complementing modern stainless-steel appliances, a gas stovetop and great breakfast bar with pendant lighting
– Open-plan living extends seamlessly to spacious wraparound entertainer’s verandah offering picturesque neighbourhood views
– Private, low maintenance backyard features self-cleaning pool and sundeck, a firepit area and plenty of grassy space for kids and pets to run around on
– Upper-level rumpus features alongside a huge master with walk-in robe and capacious ensuite with corner bath, walk-in shower, dual vanity and enclosed WC
– Three generously sized bedrooms and a main bathroom also feature on upper level
– Flexi fifth bedroom, third full bathroom and laundry with yard access complete ground level
– Under-house storage; solar hot water; ducted air conditioning; natural gas connection
– Double garage plus driveway parking for a caravan or boat and side access to backyard
– Just 1km to zoned Fennell Bay Public School, and 2.4km to Charlton Christian College
– Drive 4 minutes to Fassifern Station (2.4km) for direct train access to Newcastle and Sydney
– 3.4km Toronto’s supermarkets, services and eateries, 9.5km to Stockland Glendale
– Council Rates: Approx. $490 per quarter
– Water Rates: Approx. $558 per quarter