Solid Family Home Within a Community-Minded Setting
1 Jaeger Court, Cameron Park NSW 2285
Delivering effortless, easy living in a highly desirable setting, this three-bedroom home sits pretty on a neat corner block within a welcoming, friendly neighbourhood. Solidly built and excellently maintained, the home would be the perfect fit for a young family, couple or downsizer looking for a low maintenance option that feels bright and airy throughout.
While the home is certainly comfortable and inviting as is, there is potential there for buyers to make it their own with cosmetic updates, or perhaps more extensive renovation. Laid out over a single, carefully considered level, the home shows off prized open-plan living overlooked by a tidy kitchen. All three bedrooms feel generous in size, with built-in robes to each. The master offers direct access to the jack-and-jill bathroom, and there is another WC enclosed within the laundry. Outside, a small verandah looks out over an easy-to-manage backyard, which is fully fenced and private. Completing the package is a double garage with drive-through access to the backyard.
As for location, Cameron Park is a wonderful place to live. It’s an easy walk to the local IGA, childcare facilities and transport, with Cameron Park Plaza, Edgeworth shops and Pasterfield Sports Complex a short drive away. Nearby Harrigan’s Cameron Park and Edgeworth Tavern offer relaxed family dining, and the weekends are sorted with easy access to Lake Macquarie and the Hunter Valley. Moments from link roads, the work commute is a breeze too, accessible via the A15, M1 and Hunter Expressway.
– Solid brick-and-tile home on easy-to-manage corner block in sought-after Cameron Park
– Well-presented interior is bright, airy and flooded with natural light
– Open-plan living and neat kitchen centre home, opening out to small patio at side
– Fully fenced backyard offers easy-care grassy space with handy garden shed
– Laundry and enclosed second WC adjoins kitchen, offering handy access to yard
– Generous master with large built-in robe and direct access to jack-and-jill bathroom
– Two further robed bedrooms, located near bathroom featuring shower, bath and separate WC
– Split-system AC in living area, assisted by ceiling fans in all three bedrooms
– Double garage offers internal access and single drive-through access to yard
– Walk to local shops, childcare and transport
– Short drive to major supermarkets, shops and dining at Cameron Park Plaza, Edgeworth and Stockland Glendale
– Drive 10 minutes to Cockle Creek Station (6.7km) for direct train access to Newcastle and Sydney
– Zoned for Edgeworth Public School, just three minutes’ drive away (2.4km)
– Close to link roads, allowing easy access to Newcastle via the A15, out west via the Hunter Expressway, and north and south via the M1
– Get out on Lake Macquarie, just 15 minutes away, or explore Hunter Valley’s wineries, just 30 minutes away
– Council Rates: Approx. $380 per quarter
– Water Rates: Approx. $200 per quarter