Living is Easy in this Upgraded Classic
6 Ellesmere Road, Wallsend NSW 2287
A great place to raise your family and a perfect match for lovers of outdoor entertaining, this upgraded classic surprises at every turn. House-proud owners have created a true refuge here, with immaculate presentation on show indoors and out plus a fabulous alfresco escape – expect to spend many days and nights hosting friends or relaxing with family in this sacred space. From here it’s easy to take advantage of the riches Wallsend and its surrounding villages offer, with everything from shopping to quality schools on the doorstep.
Defined by its modernised appeal and functional layout, here is a home that asserts itself as a statement of enduring style and comfort. Two distinct living zones are complemented by a dedicated dining area, with four bedrooms supported by a classy bathroom. Outdoor living is a daily reality with a rear deck amplified by a sweeping district view and second undercover pergola set up to host a crowd. A secure backyard covered in a mature lawn gives children and pets a place to play freely.
Living in this peaceful pocket close to a major shopping hub, the university, child-friendly parks, and link roads offers the perfect balance between tranquility and convenience. You can relish the joy of residing within a neighbourly street while knowing that all lifestyle amenities are a stone’s throw away, including Jesmond Central, Wallsend CBD, Wallsend Bunnings, and a generous choice of dining options.
– Traditional façade framed by established hedging, creating privacy
– Tiled roof with a hardi-plank exterior to keep maintenance at a minimum
– Light-filled living room with split-system AC, polished floorboards, big windows
– Glossy Caesarstone kitchen features a gas cooktop, modern oven and dishwasher
– Both the kitchen and dining room are elevated by an expansive district view
– Separate family room with polished floorboards has the same impressive vista
– Full and modern bathroom with a separate bath and shower
– Three of the four bedrooms include a BIR, the main features split-system AC
– Single carport leads into the alfresco setting, essentially tripling OSP
– Five well-regarded primary schools are located within a 1500m radius