A Lifestyle Home with WOW-Factor Entertaining Credentials
33 Pillar Street, West Wallsend NSW 2286
Auction Location: On Site
Every signature inclusion you’d expect from a modern build is reflected in this quality-built residence, including a family-focused dual-level design, a dream inground swimming pool for lazy summer days, and two double garages to securely park cars while providing space to tinker. And with its sensational alfresco area serving up a gas fireplace, an outdoor kitchen and a TV, this home is a winner for families at any stage of life.
Inside you’ll find plenty to love. An open living and dining domain encompasses a sleek Caesarstone kitchen and is further bolstered by a flexible media room/home office. Three of the four bedrooms are positioned upstairs to ensure a restful night’s sleep, with the fourth bedroom located downstairs for guests. A full family bathroom plus an ensuite are also located upstairs. Of course, daily comforts are covered too with ducted air-conditioning, easy care floor coverings and a ground floor powder room to name a few.
Community-minded West Wallsend is a peaceful hamlet and this home places you within 600m of the village heart, the primary school and the swim centre, while Cameron Park Plaza, Harrigans Irish Pub and many other specialty shops are within a 2.5km radius. It’s also minutes from the link road into Newcastle as well as the M1 Pacific Motorway and Hunter Expressway making your daily commute a breeze.
– Dual-storey home, presenting as-new and with an attached AND a freestanding double garage
– Open plan living with stacker doors opening to alfresco entertaining for the ultimate indoor-outdoor lifestyle
– The alfresco area is perfect for hosting family and friends and allows you to keep your eye on the kids in the pool
– Glossy kitchen and bathrooms, four well-appointed bedrooms, great storage throughout
– 20 minutes from Lake Macquarie, 30 minutes to Wine Country or Newcastle CBD
– For nature enthusiasts, this is a great base for exploring Mount Sugarloaf and its endless hiking trails
– Easy access to the M1 linking Sydney, the Central Coast and the Upper Hunter