Quality Home, Low-Maintenance Lifestyle
21 Kinross Avenue, Cameron Park NSW 2285
A harmony of modern style, this well-proportioned home impresses as both an easycare lifestyle home and a relaxed entertainer. Bursting with comfort and requiring little maintenance, it is neat from the street and located opposite a natural waterway running off Cocked Hat Creek and is only 500m from popular Pasterfield Sports Complex.
Immaculate throughout and wonderfully functional, it grants all the hallmarks of a modern build, including open plan living with alfresco flow, a Caesarstone kitchen, four bedrooms and two bathrooms. A calming colour scheme provides instant relaxation and creature comforts abound courtesy of ducted air-conditioning, internal access from the double garage and a large garden shed for tool storage.
Continually adding more strings to its bow, Cameron Park is home to a major shopping complex with Woolworths, an IGA supermarket, Sugar Valley library museum and the newly opened and booming Harrigan’s Irish pub. Link roads and expressways are on the doorstep making a Hunter Valley, Central Coast and Sydney commute accessible, and you can reach Newcastle’s CBD within 25 minutes in good traffic.
– Modern, relaxed, and easycare, this home is an ideal retreat for busy families or couples
– Tiled floor in open plan living, carpet in bedrooms, plantation shutters throughout
– Prized gas cooktop and a dishwasher feature in the island kitchen, along with good storage
– Walk-in robe and ensuite service the main bedroom, built-ins to two other bedrooms
– Sparkling main bathroom with separate shower and bath, laundry with external access
– Covered alfresco escape merges effortlessly with a lawned and secure backyard
– Quality brick and tile construction – this home is designed to last
– 1800m to Edgeworth Town Square and tavern, childcare within the estate
– In the catchment of Edgeworth Public and West Wallsend High Schools