Attractive Townhouse 500m From Charlestown Square
1/68 Smith Street, Charlestown NSW 2290
Modern, stylish, effortless. Three words sum up this wonderfully appealing two-bedroom townhouse – but that’s not all it has to offer! Perfectly positioned within ever-desirable Charlestown, the property is a short stroll from a whole host of surrounding conveniences, including Charlestown Square.
Framing a commanding, contemporary façade with neatly tended landscaping, the townhouse welcomes you in to its bright, breezy interior, where open-plan living creates a focal point for the home. With a modern kitchen featuring gas cooking off to one side, this space uses two sets of sliding glass doors to connect effortlessly to a private, spacious patio, which is perfect for entertaining. Two impressively sized bedrooms feature on the upper level, alongside an elegant bathroom with full bath and separate shower. Completing the package is an enclosed WC within the internal laundry, which also offers access to the interior from the single garage.
As you would expect, location is a major selling point here. From the front door, you can walk to the local primary school, swim centre and a great selection of restaurants, as well as major shopping and dining within Charlestown Square. Public transport is also close at hand, and easy access to the A43 puts the run into Newcastle CBD at less than 15 minutes.
– Modern, private two-bedroom townhouse in small complex of three
– Bright interior reveals thoughtful floorplan, accented by neutral palette
– Open-plan living flows out effortlessly to lovely, private patio
– Galley-style kitchen boasts Caesarstone benchtops, gas stovetop, modern stainless-steel appliances and ample storage
– Adjoining enclosed laundry with handy WC, walk-through to single garage
– Two generous bedrooms upstairs, each with built-in robe and ceiling fan
– Tastefully appointed bathroom features bathtub and frameless glass shower
– Year-round comfort provided by split-system AC
– Walk to Charlestown Swim Centre, Charlestown Public School and Charlestown Oval
– Just 500m to Charlestown Square’s dining, shopping and entertainment
– Five minutes’ drive to Glenrock Conservation Reserve, Fernleigh Track and Dudley Beach (3km)
– Easy 13-minute commute into Newcastle CBD via nearby A43 (8.5km)