A Fresh Approach on a Timeless Classic
50 Sedgwick Avenue, Edgeworth NSW 2285
Designed to deliver a carefree lifestyle where there’s room indoors for a young family to grow and space outside for good old-fashioned play, this refreshed three-bedroom classic will provide many years of happiness to its lucky new owner. Only 1km from Edgeworth Town Square and its ever-growing CBD, it also boasts convenience in spades.
Headlined by an open-flow living and dining zone, it smoothly connects to a perfectly-presented kitchen or the generous entertainer’s deck where you can gather with a crowd for family celebrations. Each bedroom features a built-in robe so there is no shortage of storage, and each share the immaculate three-way bathroom. The backyard is secure and a great size for kids to kick around a ball with neighbourhood friends, and the inclusion of a double garage AND CARPORT add another layer to the home’s highlight reel. Two garden sheds and a gazebo are also included on the 708sqm block.
Let’s talk about Edgeworth. It’s a suburb undergoing tremendous growth and is fast-becoming a sought-after lifestyle suburb. Already enjoying a thriving shopping precinct, a popular tavern and quality schools, Edgeworth is placed to enjoy all the amenities of nearby Cameron Park, including a modern plaza, excellent sports facilities and soon, an Irish Pub. It’s also near link roads and allows quick access to the expressway, so it’s a great location choice for commuters.
– Single level home featuring an L-shaped living zone and a bedroom/bathroom wing
– Flawlessly presented kitchen with gas hob, dishwasher and useful breakfast bar
– Generous outdoor deck, it’s bound to be a favourite space for family dining
– Split-system air-conditioning, light and bright colour scheme, polished floorboards
– Single carport plus a freestanding double garage; standalone gazebo for entertaining
– Expansive yard for kids, pets or weekend BBQs, covered in established lawn
– Conveniently located between Edgeworth Town Square and Stockland Glendale
– Close to great schools and day care, Glendale Tafe, local clubs and sports facilities